[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Can We Discuss About Games
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Khansa Bokal (IV014011401)

I want to learn, can we discuss video games like Car Simulator 2 and more others on this forum?

JamesRuiz (IV015047401)

It's a great game, but I've always been fascinated by the game of Mahjong and its deep history and strategic elements. Recently I decided to start playing and learning all the intricacies of this exciting board game. Can anyone recommend where I can download a high-quality version of Mahjong for PC or mobile device? I would also appreciate advice on choosing applications or programs that offer the best gaming experience and user-friendly interface for beginners. Thank you!
AlfredHart (IV07428701)

I never understood the popularity of this game. I thought it was boring and uninteresting, because there was no action in it. Only when I grew up I realized why this game is so popular. When you come home after a hard day's work this game allows you to relax and get away from all the hustle and bustle. I go to https://webmahjong.com after work and spend a couple hours playing this game. Nothing relaxes my brain like this game.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: